fully booked | Register WITHOUT partner
Ladystyling Seminario in Amsterdam
Maestra CAROLINA BONEVENTURA
Seminar: 10 hours of intensive classes with maestra Carolina Bonaventura from Buenos Aires
With all the knowlegde she gathered during her 25 years of tango experience, and her investigations and profound studies of body mechanics, tango music, and tango history, she created a unique and very efficient method: "Método BONAVENTURA".
This method helps you to improve your tango skills fast and effective, to move with more comfort, freedom & grace.
You will feel the benefits of her method, and you will appreciate your dance as a 'follower', as a Tanguera, even more!
Location: Mirror Centre, Ter Gouwstraat 3, Amsterdam
The seminar takes place in the beautiful big dance room of the Mirror Centre, with a wide mirror wall and wooden floor.
Easy accessible with public transport by train or tram: Muiderpoort Station in Amsterdam.
If you come by car, you can park in front of the Mirror Centre.
Friday 22 September 2017
hr Start seminar day 1
21:00 hr End seminar day 1
Saturday 23 September 2017
hr Start seminar day 2
16:00 hr End seminar day 2
Sunday 24 September 2017
hr Start seminar day 3
16:00 hr End seminar day 3
Content: technique seminar for followers, directed by Carolina Bonaventura, Método Bonaventura.
Level: advanced level
The price is 14 euro per hour (21% VAT included).
Total price for 10 hours of classes: 140 euro per person
Price incl. 21% VAT
This seminar is suitable for:
- experienced dancers who would like to intensify their technique training
- dancers who wish to learn more about healthy movements and postures in tango
- dancers who want to bring more personality and style in their dance
- teachers who are looking for inspiration for their didactics and methodology (professional development)
- dancers who have studied with Carolina Bonaventura, in Buenos Aires or elsewhere in the world, and wish want to continue their study Método Bonaventura.